Just now getting into Colourpop? Just now discovering their pressed eyeshadows that can be purchased individually? Interested in growing your single eyeshadow collection? The shades in this top 10 list are an excellent place to start! These are my most-used and best- performing single shadows from Colourpop.
- Wake Up Call -described by Colourpop as a matte warm sand. Works well on my skin tone as a crease/transition shade that isn’t too orange. Blends Beautifully. I’d say this is more neutral than warm.
- Ringer- – described by Colourpop as a metallic Champagne. This shade is very neutral, dupe for Stila Kitten.
- Glass Bull – Colourpop lists this as a best seller. – described by Colourpop as a lavender icy blue. Gorgeous shift of subtle colors. Very classy and office-appropriate.
- Snake Eyes – Colourpop lists this as a best seller. – described by Colourpop as metallic pale pink taupe. I’d say this definitely leans pink.
- Labyrinth – described by Colourpop as a matte dusty pink
- Sleeper- described by Colourpop as a matte eggplant. Perfect deepening shade for outer corner/crease when you want a plum vibe!
- Facet – described by Colourpop as a matte deep red-brown. This is my favorite type of deepening shade for the outer corner.
- Top Notch -described by Colourpop as a matte terra cotta brown. Darker in person than it appears on Colourpop’s website.
- Sea Stars -described by Colourpop as a matte medium yellow brown.
- Party Favors – described by Colourpopas a vibrant duochrome peach with gold flip
Where to purchase Colourpop pressed shadows:
You can currently buy each shadow for $4.50 individually. Colourpop sometimes runs a “BYOP” special where you purchase 12 or 24 at a time (plus a free magnetic palette!!!) and the price comes down to around $2/shadow. Or, Colourpop is known to run sales such as 20% or 30% off their entire site. So keep your eyes open for a deal! Though $4.50 is still pretty low as far as single eyeshadows go.
Next up are the swatches! These swatches were created outdoors in indirect (shade) lighting (aka my back porch). These are dry swatches, no primer or anything else on my arm. Some of them have multiple swipes to build up opacity or to make the swatch larger. The darker mattes (Sleeper and Facet) are drier than the others, which is somewhat typical of dark matte shades, but they perform fine on the eyes. Glass Bull and Ringer are my two most-worn shades: they have a beautiful sheen when worn all over the lid.
Thank you for visiting and reading! Please consider subscribing via email if you’d like to be notified when there is a new post on the blog. I focus on eyeshadows and swatches. Email subscription link is at the bottom of the page, and I’d love to have you as a subscriber! Also consider following me on Youtube and Instagram (social links at the very top of the blog).