Sephora has been releasing a LOT of sets in preparation for holiday spending season. A lot of times, their sets have several products I’m not interested in, so they aren’t worth picking up. But this set really hit the nail on the head! Nars Cruella Velvet Matte lip pencil has been very high up on my things-to-purchase list because I’m going to embark on doing Nars lip swatches and I needed to replace that product (I decluttered it long ago, but I’ve missed it!).
I wanted to get some swatches up for those of you out there who might be considering purchasing this set. Hopefully it will be available for at least a few more months.
Sephora has this set priced at $36 (with a $95 value) and here’s their description of what the set contains:
This Set Contains:
– 0.086 oz/ 2.4 g NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Cruella (scarlet red, Full Size, $27)
– 0.01 oz/ 0.5 g HUDA BEAUTY Lip Contour 2.0 Automatic Matte Lip Pencil in Honey Beige (Full Size, $19)
– 0.5 oz/ 15 g Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm in Cocoa Nude (Clean at Sephora, Full Size, $22) (Note: my box says shade name is Vanilla Beige)
– 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (Deluxe Mini)
– 0.05 oz/ 1.3 g Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 70 Le Nu (basic nude, Deluxe Mini)
Here’s what this set looks like once you open up the box:
And here we have some swatches for you. Isn’t Nars Cruell the perfect holiday lip color? Not sure how the rest of these relate to the holidays, but they are very wearable! I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of this set.
Lastly, here’s a picture of the back of the box in case any of you need that information.
Thanks for reading! What sets are you going to pick up this holiday season? There are so many good sets out there!