These are mostly from the Glitter Multichrome collection except for Embroidery which is a Hybrid Multichrome and Bloodline which is a Vibrant Multichrome. These shadows are intense! They shine so bright they almost glow. (Like Rudolph!! Lol, ok, terrible joke).
If you enjoy these swatches, go ahead and subscribe to this blog via email. Also you can follow me, @stefsedge , on Instagram where I post more frequently.
Link to Purchase The Shades Swatched:
- Embroidery Hybrid Multichrome, retails for $13.94
- Corrosion Glitter Multichrome, retails for $8.20
- Chandelier Glitter Multichrome, retails for $9.84
- Opulent Glitter Multichrome, retails for $13.94
- Carving Glitter Multichrome, retails for $9.02
- Bloodline Vibrant Multichrome, retails for $13.94
- Abrasion Glitter Multichrome, retails for $8.02
- Emboss Glitter Multichrome, retails for $8.20
The only unfortunate thing about these shadows is that they are so glitzy and vibrant that there is no way I could wear them to the office. Maybe Chandelier and Opulent if I apply them very sparingly, we’ll see.
I do recommend using a glitter glue type primer to improve adhesion to the eyelids and reduce fall out. These are not a chunky type glitter at all though. In fact I think they are a sparkly mica type shadow rather than what you’d think of as a true glitter.
And here are just a few more pictures for you.
Eyeshadow Looks Using Clionadh Stained Glass Shadows
Bloodline comes off as a pink based shadow with small multicolored sparkles when applied to the lid.