I’ve been meaning to swatch these for a VERY long time. These are the Colorful Eyeshadows from the Sephora Collection brand which is Sephora’s own brand of makeup. These come sold as individual pans and the full retail price is $9. I think $9 is a bit high for these, but Sephora runs a few sales on these each year, and sale time is definitely the time to pick these up!
I think the Shimmer and Matte formulas are nice, I have no complaints about those. If you already have a lot of eyeshadow, then I think the “Glitter”formula is worth looking into, they are sparkly but not made of chunky glitter.
I’ve ordered a few more today since they are currently on sale for 30% off, but here are the shades I already have that I’ve been meaning to show you for so long!
- Sweet Candy 260 (Link Here)
- Hollywood Calling 292 “Glitter” finish (Link Here)
- Secret Budoir 206 (matches my skin, hard to see) (Link Here)
- Under the Cover 204 (Link Here)
- Morning Freshness 225, (Link Here)
- Unicorn Dust 361 “Glitter” finish (Link Here)
- Be Chic 329, (Link Here)
- Make a Wish 344, (Link Here)
- Tahitian Pearl 285 (Link Here)
Thank you for reading! I hope you found this post helpful. Please consider subscribing to this blog via email. You can also follow me on Instagram (@stefsedge), Youtube (Stef’s Edge), and even Pinterest (also Stef’s Edge)! Lots of these images show up on Instagram first, so be sure to check it out! You can even bookmark my site in your browser to make it easy to return. Pinning images from this post to Pinterest is a great way to help support my blog!