I bought the mini-sets for Pillow Talk Medium and Pillow Talk Intense, and I’ve been meaning to swatch them for awhile! I decided to combine them into one post since they appeared very similar to me. Each set came with a mini lip liner, too.
These little sets are a great way to try two Charlotte Tilbury products for $25. Each set comes with a mini lipstick and a mini lip cheat liner. You can choose from Pillow Talk original, Pillow Talk Medium, and Pillow Talk Intense. These mini-sets are available at Sephora (Purchase here) and Charlotte Tilbury (Purchase here).
Charlotte Tilbury Comparisons
This first set of swatches is all Charlotte Tilbury products. Note that Pillow Talk Medium is in the Matte Revolution formula and Pillow Talk Intense is in the KISSING formula which is shiny/glossy. The Pillow Talk Medium lip cheat is pretty much the same shade as Medium and Intense lipsticks.
The Pillow Talk Intense Lip Cheat however is extremely brown and much darker, it really sticks out in the swatches. I think the camera/photo is making it look a tad bit darker than it was in real life, but not much, I was truly surprised at how dark this shade is compared to its matching lipstick.
Bond Girl (now MI Kiss) is an extremely close shade and finish to Pillow Talk Medium, I could barely tell them apart. Bond Girl is ever so slightly more berry and less brown.
- Pillow Talk Medium Lipstick (Matte Revolution formula), Purchase Here
- Pillow Talk Intense Lipstick (K.I.S.S.I.N.G formula), Purchase Here
- Pillow Talk 2 Medium Lip Cheat, Purchase Here
- Pillow Talk 3 Intense Lip Cheat, Purchase Here
- Walk of No Shame Lipstick (Matte Revolution formula), Purchase Here
- MI Kiss (formerly Bond Girl) Lipstick, (Matte Revolution formula), Purchase Here
Dupes from Other Brands
Next set of swatches is similar shades (dupes) from other brands. I’ve arranged these with Pillow Talk Medium first and Pillow Talk Intense Last then the other brands in between. No lip liners in this set. The shades Passion, Real, Rum Raisin, and Brave look like the closest dupes to me.
- Pillow Talk Medium from Charlotte Tilbury (Purchase Here)
- Rose Femme from Milani (Purchase Here)
- Brave from Essence (Purchase Here)
- Chai, from Bite Beauty (Purchase Here. Available at the moment, but Bite is going out of business, so this will be discontinued).
- Rum Raisin, Super Lustrous Lipstick from Revlon (Purchase Here)
- Real from Essence (Purchase Here)
- Walkyrie from Nars (Purchase Here)
- Passion, Color Fetish Matte from Milani (Purchase Here)
- Pillow Talk Intense from Charlotte Tilbury (Purchase Here)
Thank you for reading! I hope you found this post helpful. Please consider subscribing to this blog via email. You can also follow me on Instagram (@stefsedge), Youtube (Stef’s Edge), and even Pinterest (also Stef’s Edge)! You can even bookmark my site in your browser to make it easy to return. Pinning images from this post to Pinterest is a great way to help support my blog!