Just some quick swatches of a new shade I’ve added to my Charlotte Tilbury collection. Velvet Nude is the first shade I’m trying in the Limitless Lucky Lips collection.
Velvet Nude is a bit darker and less rosy than Charlotte Tilbury’s Cat Walking shade. Milani’s Bahama Beige was the closest dupe I had in my collection, although Bahama Beige is not a matte finish.
- Velvet Nude, Limitless Lucky Lips, Charlotte Tilbury, $34 (purchase here)
- Bahama Beige, Color Statement Lipstick, Milani, $5.99 (purchase here)
- Cat Walking, Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury, $34 (purchase here)
- Pleasure, Milani Color Fetish Matte, $9.99 (purchase here)
- Tease, Milani Color Fetish Matte, $9.99 (purchase here)
- JK Magic, Hot Lips 2 Collection, Kissing formula, Charlotte Tilbury, $37 full size, $25 refill
- Beach Babe, Tarte, discontinued I think, $21 at Tarte.
- Honey Beige, Huda Lipliner, would be a good pairing with all these lipsticks, $19, (Sephora).
The next image is the same shades under fluorescent light. My phone camera really wasn’t liking these shades under this light and I thought they came out a bit weird. I think the first photo (above) is a better color representation. Anyway, here they are.
Now that I have this shade and have seen it on my skin in person, I think this would be more of a fall/autumn nude shade on my fair skin. It kind of gives me 90’s brown-toned lips vibes.
I’m not completely sure why Charlotte needed another matte formula in addition to Matte Revolution. I suppose the Limitless Lucky Lips is supposed to be longer lasting?
This formula is currently not available at Sephora. I think it’s only at CharlotteTilbury.com.
Thank you for reading! I hope you found this post helpful. Please consider subscribing to this blog via email. You can also follow me on Instagram (@stefsedge), Youtube (Stef’s Edge), and even Pinterest (also Stef’s Edge)! Lots of these images show up on Instagram first, so be sure to check it out! You can even bookmark my site in your browser to make it easy to return. Pinning images from this post to Pinterest is a great way to help support my blog!