Welcome to my perfume collection aka fragrance wardrobe. Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on Instagram for more beauty content @stefsedge
Over the past few years, I have been developing a love and appreciation for fragrances. This is to be blamed entirely on those plentiful Sephora fragrance samples that arrive with online orders. I thought I hated perfume until one day I smelled a sample that I actually enjoyed!!!!
As a child, my experience with fragrances was limited and I really didn’t like strong perfumes. I liked some of the Bath & Body Works sprays but never developed any kind of obsession or hoarding habit.
I will now show you my collection starting with the ones I love the most currently.
Angel Eau Croissiere by Mugler
The pungent patchouli of the original Angel is WAY toned down and the yummy factor is AMPED UP. An Eau de Toilette that’s more wearable than the Eau de Parfums of Angel and Angel Muse. The fig milk note reminds me of when I used to play in the fig tree in my granny’s backyard. Other notes include praline, magnolia, and patchouli (very minimal). The bottle design on this is so fun.
Mugler had a different version of Eau Croissiere for 2019 (the bottle was pink and orange). This is the 2020 version, and I bought it in January 2021…I’d been wanting it for months and was getting nervous they’d discontinue it. Will there be a new Eau Croissiere for 2021???? Will they make this one permanent? I totally think they should!
The Only One by Dolce & Gabana
Citrus, Violet, Coffee, patchouli, vanilla. Warm and Sweet. I get something juicy like warm spiced cherry pie filling from this fragrance. Something luscious and juicy and warm. I really can’t quire make out the coffee exactly. Purchased at Sephora. This one can be for the holidays or warm cozy evenings on the couch watching movies.
Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum by Guerlain
Lavender, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla . Fresh Oriental.
I did a whole review video and blog post on this one which you can find here: https://stefsedge.com/2019/04/second-post/
Amethyst by Elizabeth & James Nirvana.
By far my favorite of the Elizabeth and James fragrance line. Notes of tobacco, honeysuckle, and cedarwood. Perfect for fall sweater weather. I found this for a discounted price on Fragrance Net. I’ve seen these pop up at retailers randomly, so I’m not sure if they’re discontinued for good or not. They seemed to be pretty popular and well selling.
Fleur d’Argent by Miu Miu
Tuberose, Musk, Akigalawood. Floral but not boring – the akigalawood adds a spicy kick. I enjoy most of the Miu Miu fragrances, I chose to get a full bottle of this one because I think the tuberose addition in this one is lovely and the bottle is absolutely stunning. Plus I already had a rollerball of the original Miu Miu and the L’eau Bleu (which are based around Lily of the Valley flower). Available for purchase at Sephora.
Amber Saffron by Clean Reserve
Bergamot, Artemesia, Mandarin, Rose, Lily, Saffron, Amber, Raspberry, Musk. Oriental Floral – warm & spicy. This one is weak like a body spray. I use 5-6+ sprays of it and it’s still not very strong. But so unique. I hope to one day find a similar fragrance that is much stronger. Available for purchase at Sephora and brand’s website.
Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren
Pear, Benzoin, Cashmere Wood, white ginger lily, white magnolia, jasmine, bergamot, ginger, musk. Very, Very sweet, like a syrupy pear juice. It might just be the warm summer weather, but this is feeling much too sweet for my tastes right now. Purchased at Sephora, but I don’t see it on their site right now.
Wicked by Victorias Secret
Brown sugar, Vanilla, Freesia. Another incredibly sweet sugar bomb. It spoke to me at the time I bought it, but too sweet for me right now. I’ll probably be craving sweets again as the seasons change, I’m sure! Purchased at Viktoria’s secret while on clearance for only about $15, discontinued.
La Nuit Boheme Eau de Toilette by Anna Sui
Citrus, Blackberry, Agarwood/Oud, lotus, rose, cedar, vanilla orchid, patchouli (I smell little to none of this), amber. I love blackberries, just finished eating some before I typed this. Was at one point sold through Sephora because they sent me a sample, and it’s one of the first fragrances that I really liked. I eventually bought it very cheaply on one of the discount retailer sites, I think it is discontinued but still available on several websites.
Travel Sprays and Rollerballs
I love having a large variety of fragrances to choose from, so I tend to choose the travel spray when there’s one available. I’m not really a fan of rollerballs, but many times that’s the only travel size available. I’m slowly decluttering all roller balls out of my collection. I do feel more brands are moving towards the spray option which is nice to see!!!
I’m a very slow perfume user. I don’t use that many sprays and I rarely ever reapply during a day. So even travel sprays last me a long time. I haven’t even finished one yet! I wish more brands would make the travel bottles cuter like Mugler has done.
- Coffee Break by Replica – Maison Margiela – an office appropriate scent
- Under the Lemon Trees by Replica – Maison Margiela – an office appropriate scent
- Angel and Angel Muse by Mugler – Something about these just reminds me of the fall/winter holiday season. So warm, cozy, and spicy. The longevity of these perfumes is legendary – the smell lingers until washed off! They’re so strong that I’m afraid to wear them to the office though.
- Clementine California by Atelier Cologne – My most-used travel size, I’ll probably actually finish this one! – also office appropriate
- Cafe Tuberose by Atelier Cologne – an acquired taste, pretty strong.
- Miu Miu Original and L’eau Bleu
- Indigo by Nest – has an herbal spa vibe.
And Some Cute Little Minis!!!
Theses aren’t super practical because they don’t have a spray or rollerball. However, they absolutely couldn’t be any cuter!!!!
- Bon Bon by Viktor & Rolf (missing from the picture….where did this little guy go hiding?)
- Love Relentlessly by Tory Burch – I actually like a lot of the Tory Burch fragrances and I had unlimited funds, I would definitely buy more of them!
Samples I’m Loving – The Wish List
- Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford. Classy beach vibes. Not cheap sunscreen vibes. Think I might get this for my birthday/mothers day this year.
- Wild Poppy by Nest
- Vanille Incensee by Atelier Cologne
- Sailing Day by Replica (Maison Margiela)
- Whispers In The Library by Maison Margiela
- Angel Nova by Mugler – now available in the United States in 2021 – I’m dying to smell this! It looked like my Ulta had a spot for a tester bottle but there was nothing there. Hope it’s there next time I go in.
- Angel Eau de Toilette by Mugler (I’m clearly in love with the Angel line now that I’ve sampled a few)
- La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain has recently come to my attention. Love the sample I got Soapy/fruity in a really classy way.
Are you interested in a full review of any of these? What fragrances are you loving in 2020 and 2021? How many bottles are in your perfume collection? Let me know in the comments!
Also please consider subscribing to this blog so that you can get an email notification when there is a new post. I love to talk fragrance!