I’m really excited to bring you these swatches because I know it’s so hard (impossible) to tell the difference on these shades when you’re trying to choose when shopping. I’ve recently added Dancefloor Princess in the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. formula to my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick collection.
Lipsticks Swatched Above:
- Dancefloor Princess – KISSING Formula, available for $37, but can also be purchased as just a refill for $25!
- In Love With Olivia – KISSING Formula, available for $37 and also as a refill for $25
- JK Magic – KISSING Formula, available for $37 and also as a refill for $25
- Pillow Talk – Matte Revolution Formula, available for $34
- Very Victoria – Matte Revolution Formula, available for $34
- Angel Alessandra – KISSING Formula, available for $34 and also as a refill for $25
- Penelope Pink – KISSING Formula, available for $34
This lipstick strikes a nice balance between pink and peach for me. I also love the Kissing formula for my parched lips during the Midwest winter season. I think the formula is very flattering if you don’t have perfectly smooth and plump lips.
It is slightly lighter than my lip shade and feels pretty neutral. I thought it would be a cooler toned pink, and while you can see that it is cooler toned than several of the other similar shades from Charlotte Tilbury, I still wouldn’t classify this as a cool pink.
Hope you found this helpful! I plan to keep adding more Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks to my collection, and later this year I’m really looking forward to doing a big collection swatch post again.
Thank you for reading! I hope you found this post helpful. Please consider subscribing to this blog via email. You can also follow me on Instagram (@stefsedge), Youtube (Stef’s Edge), and even Pinterest (also Stef’s Edge)! You can even bookmark my site in your browser to make it easy to return. Pinning images from this post to Pinterest is a great way to help support my blog!